This is the blog site of the International Relations Office of Maastricht University, School of Business and Economics! Exchange students from all over the world share their experiences here by posting a blog on this website. They post an update at least once a month. We hope their blogs will inspire future exchange students to consider Maastricht University, School of Business and Economics as a possible exchange destination! Read here about their experiences with our famous Problem Based Learning system, riding bicycles, carnival, the Dutch culture, eating cheap as an exchange student, discovering Holland and Sinterklaas!
The exchange students blogging for the Fall 2017 semester are:
- Taylor Losak – Queen’s University, Canada
- Euimin Chung – Korea University Business School, South Korea
- Mirza Lakota – Rheinisch-Westfälische Technische Hochschule, Germany
- Jessica Dugan – University of Richmond, United States of America
- Nien-Hsin Li – National Taiwan University, Taiwan
- Wei Ling Goh – National University of Singapore, Singapore