This is the blog site of the International Relations Office of Maastricht University, School of Business and Economics! Exchange students from all over the world share their experiences here by posting a blog on this website. They post an update at least once a month. We hope their blogs will inspire future exchange students to consider Maastricht University, School of Business and Economics as a possible exchange destination! Read here about their experiences with our famous Problem Based Learning system, riding bicycles, carnival, the Dutch culture, eating cheap as an exchange student, discovering Holland and Sinterklaas!
The exchange students blogging for the Fall 2016 semester are:
- Carmen Huber – Universität Bern, Switzerland
- Linda Massi – Università degli Studi di Roma “La Sapienza”, Italy
- Laurence Rosset – Université du Québec à Montréal, Canada
- Zhenni Cai – Queens University, Smith School of Business, Canada
- Monica Wang – The University of New South Wales, Australia