This is the blog site of the International Relations Office of Maastricht University, School of Business and Economics! Exchange students from all over the world share their experiences here by posting a blog on this website. They post an update at least once a month. We hope their blogs will inspire future exchange students to consider Maastricht University, School of Business and Economics as a possible exchange destination! Read here about their experiences with our famous Problem Based Learning system, riding bicycles, carnival, the Dutch culture, eating cheap as an exchange student, discovering Holland and Sinterklaas!
The exchange students blogging of the spring 2019 semester are:
- Shu Man Lin, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST)
- Vanessa Estay Jabbour, Fundação Getulio Vargas – FGV/EAESP Escola de Administracão de Empresas
- Melissa Valdivia Abanto, Universidad del Pacífico
- Adrien Allonsius, Ecole de Management Lyon
- Valtteri Ilmari Manninen, The University of Glasgow
- Nguyen Ngoc Quynh Anh, Queensland University of Technology