This is the blog site of the International Relations Office of Maastricht University, School of Business and Economics! Exchange students from all over the world share their experiences here by posting a blog on this website. They post an update at least once a month. We hope their blogs will inspire future exchange students to consider Maastricht University, School of Business and Economics as a possible exchange destination! Read here about their experiences with our famous Problem Based Learning system, riding bicycles, carnival, the Dutch culture, eating cheap as an exchange student, discovering Holland and Sinterklaas!
The exchange students blogging of the fall 2018 semester are:
- Rachana Pillamari – American University of Sharjah
- Natalie Schuler – Butler University
- Wan Wai Sophia Lo – University of California, Davis
- My-Hanh Vivian Nguyen – Ecole de Management Lyon
- Anastassija Bolotina – Handelshøjskolen i København
- Catarina Pimenta – Universidade Católica Portuguesa